This policy has been created in recognition of the growing participation of our Alliance family on social media platforms, applications, and websites with a desire to keep these online spaces safe and enjoyable.
The conduct policy below applies to any person or group posting content, be it photos or text, on any Christian and Missionary Alliance monitored online space.
- Be gracious and courteous
- Gracious speech is pleasant and winsome. (Colossians 4:6-7)
- Gracious speech builds another up instead of tearing them down. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
- Gracious speech brings healing instead of hurt. (Proverbs 12:18, Proverbs 16:24)
- No bullying or hate speech of any kind
- No promotions or spam
- No spreading false or misleading information
- Respect everyone’s privacy
- Keep comments on-topic and accurate
- Keep language respectful
A Christian and Missionary Alliance representative will issue a warning if you or your group does not comply with our policies. Should a second violation of policies occur, your content may be deleted, and your account may be blocked from accessing Alliance online communities.