posted on September 1, 2021
THE ALLIANCE ACADEMY INTERNATIONAL (AAI) IN QUITO, ECUADOR
The Alliance Academy International (AAI) in Quito, Ecuador is a world renown, international Christian school.
AAI seeks to recruit and retain professionals who are passionate and committed equally to:
- Maturing in their spiritual ministry,
- Continually developing in their professional proficiency,
- Fostering their community role,
All in the context of a Christian international school serving a highly diverse constituency.
School-wide (Available Immediately)
- Controller: The controller creates, maintains, and enforces a documented system of accounting policies and procedures while overseeing the accounting department’s operations. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration (or equivalent business experience) and three-plus years of professional experience. Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are preferred.
- Marketing Specialist (Part Time): Candidates must have experience in a similar role and/or a bachelor’s degree in marketing; be bilingual in English and Spanish with advanced English proficiency; and have a working knowledge of and experience in managing digital marketing platforms, websites, WordPress, and social media advertising campaigns. They must also have experience utilizing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.). Photography experience is preferred.
Elementary Division (2019-2020 school year)
- Fourth Grade Teacher: Candidates must have a BA/BS degree in Elementary Education; U.S. teaching certification and/or experience is preferred. Native English proficiency is required.
- Elementary Physical Education Teacher: Candidates must have a BA/BS degree in a related field. U.S. teaching certification and/or experience is preferred; native English proficiency is required.
Secondary Division (2019-2020 school year)
- Secondary Bible Teacher/Chaplain: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, U.S. teaching certification and/or experience, and native English fluency.
- High School Physics Teacher: Candidates must have a minimum of a BA/BS degree. Teaching certification and/or experience is required, in addition to native English proficiency.
- Secondary Physical Education Teacher (Part-Time): Candidates must have a BA/BS degree in a related field. U.S. teaching certification and/or experience is preferred. Native English proficiency is required.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ellen Evans at [email protected].