posted on December 2, 2022
Orchard Alliance: Systems Migration Intern
Orchard Alliance, a subsidiary of The Christian and Missionary Alliance denomination, is seeking a temporary part-time Systems Migration Intern. We are a nonprofit financial stewardship ministry that provides churches, individuals, families, and other like-minded organizations with a wide range of products and services.
This position has a focus on supporting the organization’s upcoming system migrations in 2023, including its core customer financial account system, customer online portal, and general ledger accounting system.
Has God called you to use your skills for a greater purpose? Come join our growing team!
- Supports a successful system migration and implementation, including but not limited to:
- Performing data audits and data purity tasks
- Preparing data workpapers and performing reviews
- Participating in architecture design and field mapping
- Coordinating documentation and workflow design from old system to new system
- Assisting departments in their training needs
- Supports the Business Analyst in ensuring business requirements are achieved by new system functionality
Here’s What We’re Looking for:
- Analytical skills
- Familiarity with spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A desire to gain practical exposure to major system migrations in a non-profit organization
- Preferred – – a basic Understanding of relational databases, MS SQL knowledge preferred
Timelines for this Internship (3-6 Month Term):
- Spring 2023, beginning in January
- Summer 2023, beginning in June
- Fall 2023, beginning in August
About Orchard Alliance:
Our mission is to equip God’s stewards for greater Kingdom impact.
Our vision is to see every person and ministry we serve empowered in biblical stewardship, accomplishing God’s purposes for His glory.
Our core values:
Because of The Alliance’s primary and exclusive Christian and religious purposes, Orchard Alliance employment is limited to individuals who:
- Profess a personal belief in Jesus Christ as personal Savior; and
- Are active participants in a local evangelical Christian church; and
- Accept and live in accordance with The Alliance’s Statement of Faith; and
- Accept and abide by The Alliance’s Policy on Alcohol and Marijuana Use; and
- Accept and abide by The Alliance’s Statement on Human Sexuality.
- Contact Ted Price, VP for Operations/Finance at [email protected]
- Complete the full Orchard Alliance Employment Application and provide your Christian testimony