posted on January 13, 2022
PRESIDENT | ORCHARD ALLIANCE
Orchard Alliance is seeking a President that will be a gifted and strategic leader for the future of the organization.
- Classification: Full-time, exempt
- Salary Range: TBD
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado (this is not a remote-work position)
- Contact: Ted Miller, VP for Ministry Relationships, Agora Search, [email protected], https://www.agorasearchgroup.com/single-post/president-orchard-alliance. Applications will be accepted through February 28, 2022.
Orchard Alliance, a subsidiary of The Christian and Missionary Alliance denomination (The Alliance), is seeking a President that will be a gifted and strategic leader for the future of the organization. This position is an exempt, full-time position. We are a nonprofit financial ministry headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, providing individuals, families, churches, and other like-minded organizations with a wide range of products and services. The President of Orchard Alliance serves as its chief executive officer and is responsible for the development and execution of a broad range of organization-wide initiatives. The ministry services provided primarily to the worldwide ministry of The Christian and Missionary Alliance advances like-minded ministry services to the broader evangelical Christian community.
- Identify strategic priorities that advance the mission and vision of the organization, and support those of its ministry partners and The Alliance.
- Be the face and chief promoter of Orchard Alliance, championing biblical financial stewardship and generosity, at small and large events, in churches, colleges and retirement centers, with our Board, The Alliance, and ministry partners.
- Engage, train, lead and build the next generation of Orchard Alliance leaders that further the values and core purposes of Orchard Alliance.
Education and Skills Required:
To learn more about the requirements and apply, please visit: https://www.agorasearchgroup.com/single-post/president-orchard-alliance