posted on September 2, 2021
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE | ORCHARD ALLIANCE
Orchard Alliance, a subsidiary of The Christian and Missionary Alliance, is seeking a Customer Care Representative.
Orchard Alliance (OA), a subsidiary of The Christian and Missionary Alliance denomination (The Alliance, the C&MA), is seeking a Gift and Estate Design Consultant. OA is a nonprofit financial ministry headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, that provides individuals, families, churches, and like-minded organizations with a wide variety of products and services. The primary responsibility of the Gift and Estate Design Consultant is to promote and facilitate current and future gifts by providing biblical gift and estate design planning services to donors of The Alliance and other ministry partners of OA.
- Passionately contribute to a customer-focused environment and consistently surpass customer expectations
- Manage incoming calls. Identify and assess customer needs to exceed expectations and delight our customers.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in an efficient manner, following up to ensure resolution whenever possible, exercise discernment for escalating issues when appropriate
- Keep records of customer interactions and process customer account documentation
- Open, maintain, and terminate customer accounts; understand and fulfill the fiduciary duties required by account type
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies; suggest solutions for process and service improvements
- No supervisory duties.
Education and Skills Required
- Associates degree in business or related field; or equivalent combination of related education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in customer care or a similar role
- Experience with banking, planned giving, and accounting programs preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Office Suite
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Competitive Benefits Package
- Industry-leading health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive retirement matching program
- 11 paid holidays plus 20 days paid-time-off annually
About Orchard Alliance
Our mission is to equip God’s stewards for greater Kingdom impact.
Our vision is to see every person and ministry we serve empowered in biblical stewardship, accomplishing God’s purposes for His glory.
Our core values:
Because of The Alliance’s primary and exclusive Christian and religious purposes, Orchard Alliance employment is limited to individuals who:
- Profess a personal belief in Jesus Christ as personal Savior
- Are active participants in a local evangelical Christian church
- Accept and live in accordance with The Alliance’s Statement of Faith
- Accept and abide by The Alliance’s Policy on Alcohol and Marijuana Use
- Accept and abide by The Alliance’s Statement on Human Sexuality
To apply, email both your resume and Christian testimony to Traci Boyd, Director for Customer Care at [email protected] (Copy of the detailed job description and policies available upon request.)