Converge is an annual gathering of pastors, missions leaders, and Alliance Missions advocates from churches of all sizes.
Theme: Finishing the Task in Challenging Times
Where: Embassy Suites in Dublin, OH (Near Columbus)
When: January 8, 2023 – January 12, 2023
Price: The registration fee covers 4 nights of lodging, three breakfasts, and three lunches.
- Single occupancy: $685
- Double occupancy: $415
- Commuter option with lunch: $55 per day
* Spanish and ASL translations will be available at the event.
We live in a time when taking all of Jesus to all the world is getting more and more difficult. More countries are hostile to Christianity, and more people seem far from God. There are more false teachings, less healthy resources available, and fewer people ready for life-long commitments to missions.
Yet, the task has not changed, and your role as a missions leader is more important than ever. That, then, may lead you to ask the question, “How do I prepare my church and my people to finish the task during these challenging times?”
At Converge 2023, we will explore this question as we tackle many important issues such as:
- Why does The Alliance go to the hardest and riskiest places in the world, and how do I best communicate the Alliance strategies to my church?
- How does my church navigate the realities of supporting the work in these hard places?
- How can my church care for international workers struggling with growing pressures and stress?
- What role is there for short-term missions in the future?
- How does my church raise up new workers to be well-prepared to finish the task?
- How can we use technology to reach the nations?
Converge is a great reminder that you are not alone—we are better when we focus on this mission together. Converge reminds us that we are part of a unique, end-times family with a rich history of taking the best news to the hardest places.
Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.