Noe and Keila Hernandez
Serving in Paraguay
We are Noe and Keila Hernandez and we are living and serving in Paraguay along with our children Magdalena (11), Santiago (10), and Eden (6). We love good coffee, good movies and good conversation. Our daughter Magdalena (Lena) is a budding artist and can often be found drawing in her notebooks. Santiago enjoys soccer, the Green Bay Packers, and is only sitting still when it is his turn to play on the iPad! Eden is a goofy girl and loves following her big sister and brother.
A native of Mexico, Noe grew up in a Catholic home and as a teenager moved to the United States with his family. At the age of 17 Noe gave his life to the Lord and felt a call to full time ministry. Keila grew up on a farm in Iowa and gave her life to the Lord when she was 10 years old through the ministry of a Christian radio station.
Both attended Crown College and were married in 2003. From 2005-2013 they worked in church planting and Hispanic ministries in Ottumwa, IA. Missions has always been something close to their hearts and in October of 2012 they began to sense God's leading down to path towards international ministry.
Hello, Thank you for you support! Here are some ways you can be praying for us.
1. Pray for us as we minister in the Mi Esperanza Church and for Noé in particular as he works with the field administration and finances.
2. For the Lord to provide a Paraguayan pastor for the Mi Esperanza Church.
3. Pray for our family as we begin to prepare for our year of home assignment. We will be finishing our term in May and we want to finish well.
4. For God’s provision for more missionary workers for Paraguay, in God’s timing and calling of faithful servants.
5. Please pray especially for Luis and Olga Felipa who will be joining our team in January. Pray for a smooth transition and for a fruitful ministry in Paraguay.
6. Pray for our annual Field Retreat January 22-27. We will be traveling to Uruguay to join with the missionaries there for the week. Pray that it will be a blessed time together as a team.
7. Continue to pray for our friend "K" who recently began a relationship with Jesus. Pray for her as she grows in her faith and that she would be surrounded by others who will encourage and support her.
8. Lastly, please pray for "M". "M" is an older widow in our church. Last month a man broke into her home and robbed and assaulted her. Pray for her as she heals both physically and emotionally. And pray that we will be the support that she need during this time.
Thank you so much for your prayers! If you would like to help with our ministry financially you may easily do so through this webpage. To the right you will find a few different accounts to which you can contribute. Right now our need is towards our work account. This money will be used for our ministries here in Paraguay. Thank you so much to those of you who support us in this way!
Updated: December 30, 2016
- Children's Names
- Field Assignment
- Country of Service
- CC 13173
- Shopping del Sol
Is God calling you to service? We’re here to help you connect your passion with God’s purpose.
Serve with The Alliance »